Director of Business Development
WHO WE ARE:
Digital Broadcasters is a leading product innovation company specialising in using mobile apps, IoT and wearables to acceralate businesses marketing stragies and workflow. Our services are to define, design and deliver for founded start-ups, Fortune 500 companies and agencies around the Globe. Our portfolio contains case studies from Wikipedia, TheXFactor, Universal, Conservative Party and many other long serving customers.
- Future Proof Optimise Innovation to Secure Product or Assets
- Align budget with market fit business strategy
- Accelerate digital and technology program
- Deploy unique customer experiences.
- Create, Grow and measure competitive advantage.
- Go Nerds. Embrace your inner nerd. With our strengths combined, together we’ll make history.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- To develop and drive through an annual sales plan that will achieve our new business revenue targets – for both existing and new clients
- To review performance to the plan and update the activities as necessary to ensure we achieve our new business targets.
- To hold formal quarterly reviews of performance to re-calibrate activities, budgets and schedules
- To compile and manage the new business budget to ensure we deliver the plan to the agreed budget
- To define and manage the delivery of new business campaigns to our target sectors and brands, to generate new business leads, grow our prospect database and generate new business briefs
- To acquire the right new business contact data in our target prospects and ensure they are captured in the database
- To work with the Chief Digital Officer and Managing Director of Corporate Communications to develop campaign content, messaging and positioning to maximise response rates
- To follow up on new business campaigns to generate meetings
- To ensure that quality briefing packs are issued prior to any credentials or new business meetings at least 2 days in advance
- To identify and work with the creative teams to ensure that any required new business collateral is produced to present our services and case studies in the best light
THE CANDIDATE HAS:
- The ability to roll up their sleeves and “do” as well as they plan and manage
- Proven ability to find, nurture, and close relationships that produce mid six figure opportunities
- A heavy appetite and ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Minimum of four years of prospect-facing experience selling tech solutions or services to enterprises in United Kingdom, and the ability to travel for business within Europe
- The ability to collaborate with various teams
- A medium degree of technical acumen with mobile devices and other technical solutions without consulting engineers
- Prior business relationships with professionals who want to work with them
- The ability to continually assess and understand marketplace dynamics and competitive landscape
In return we’ll offer a good salary, an informal working environment with lots of fund and energitic like minded individuals.
This is an super opportunity to join a small, rapidly growing, profitable startup and contribute in a meaningful way to its success.
- Base Salary plus performance bonuses
- Fun and exciting work environment in Center City walking distance from London Central
- Free lunch Fridays and all the K-Cups and Coke Zeroes your heart desires
- Casual, progressive, pet-friendly office
Please share with us, along with your resume and cover letter:
- The sectors in which you have had the greatest business development success
- why and how think would be a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary