Client Partner Director
WHO WE ARE:
Digital Broadcasters is a leading product innovation company specialising in using mobile apps, IoT and wearables to acceralate businesses marketing stragies and workflow. Our services are to define, design and deliver for founded start-ups, Fortune 500 companies and agencies around the Globe. Our portfolio contains case studies from Wikipedia, TheXFactor, Universal, Conservative Party and many other long serving customers.
- Future Proof Optimise Innovation to Secure Product or Assets
- Align budget with market fit business strategy
- Always accelerating digital and technology program
- Deploy unique customer experiences.
- Create, Grow and measure competitive advantage.
Calling all B2B Marketing Account Directors! A fresh opportunity has arisen within a leading Marketing Agency in beautiful surroundings in London. They bring a range of services together from data sourcing and management through creative development and digital campaigning and business intelligence.
This role fits within the Client Services team and will be responsible for managing and leading a small team of Account Managers and Account Executives. Your team will also have some crossover with the creative team and Business Intelligence team.
The Client Partner is the primary client contact and is responsible for ensuring that relationship is always exceeding client expectations and meeting both client and dbi objectives. The Client Partner will manage a portfolio of accounts varying in size, scope, and industry.
The Client Partner is responsible, above all, for account growth and client satisfaction. In addition the Client Partner:
- Development and ownership of account plans
- Develop and maintain exceptional client relationships
- Drive campaign growth
- Provide insight into key industry trends
- Ideally agency and client side experience
- Some experience in Marketing within the IT
or Services industries
- Ideally experience of working on CRM / Demand
Generation / Lead Generation / Customer acquisition campaigns
- Negotiates business terms with clients
THE CANDIDATE HAS:
- Personal qualities such as credibility, attitude, commercial aptitude and results driven mentality are very important within this role.
- The ability to be conversant with digital product related topics
- An insatiable appetite and ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Minimum of five years of client-facing experience strategizing and driving technology services or solutions to enterprise, agency and start-up clients
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams
- A high degree of technical acumen with mobile devices and other technical solutions without consulting engineers
- The ability to understand and mitigate warning signs and push opportunities ahead when developing a business relationship with clients
- Superior written communication and presentation skills
- Prior business relationships with professionals who want to work with them
- The ability to continually assess and understand marketplace dynamics and competitive landscape
- The ability to manage a team
- Knowledge of of the latest mobile, big data, and advanced technology trends and be able to speak on these topics.
In return we’ll offer a good salary, an informal working environment with lots of fund and energitic like minded individuals.
This is an super opportunity to join a small, rapidly growing, profitable startup and contribute in a meaningful way to its success.
- Base Salary plus performance bonuses
- Fully paid health & dental benefits
- Fun and exciting work environment in Center City walking distance from Reading Terminal Market
- Casual, progressive, pet-friendly office
- The ability to work with Fortune 500 Clients and Agencies
Please share with us, along with your resume and cover letter:
- why and how think would be a great fit for this job
- desired salary range