Director of Delivery
Chief Operating Officer
Digital Broadcasters is a leading product innovation company specialising
in using mobile apps, IoT and wearables to acceralate businesses marketing
stragies and workflow. Our services are to define, design and deliver for
founded start-ups, Fortune 500 companies and agencies around the Globe.
Our portfolio contains case studies from Wikipedia, TheXFactor, Universal,
Conservative Party and many other long serving customers.
What You’ll Do
- As a Delivery Manager within a high profile part of the business, you will lead and manage an Agile team of talented engineers dedicated to the enhancement and maintenance of this industry leading platform.
- You must be positive, motivational and comfortable challenging business requests.
- It will be down to you to deliver industry leading software which will keep this business at the forefront of the industry.
- Reporting into the Head of Technology, it will be your responsibility to drive Agile best practices for your Scrum team.
- You will be partnered with the Product Owner to define and deliver the roadmap quickly and efficiently.
- Manage team of direct reports.
- Key to your success will be your drive, motivation and enjoyment of leading others.
- Bring thought leadership to help Delivery adapt to changes in technology and new market opportunities.
- Plan for optimum resource utilization.
- Ensure DBI delivers on time, on budget, quality, every time.
What You’ll Need
- 8+ years Proven experience as a Delivery Manager / Scrum Master / Development Manager.
- Experience of managing the delivery of high quality software solutions
- A good understanding of Agile practices including BDD & TDD
- Demonstrable line management experience
- Technically capable, development background would be preferred although not essential
- Experience of managing cross functional teams
- Be a detail-oriented self-starter, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision.
- Be passionate about digital products, mobile, and emerging technologies.
What You’ll Get
Very good basic salary, free Friday catered lunches, flexible work arrangements, ongoing education, and more.
Please share with us, along with your resume and cover letter:
- why and how think would be a great fit for this job
- desired salary range